Fuse 2016: Coaching Design Thinking
The annual MVIFI Fuse Conference at Mount Vernon kicked off to a strong start this morning with the DT 101 Flash Lab. I am excited to be serving as a design thinking coach and member of the Flight Crew (yes! this means I get a new badge) for the third consecutive year.
Things I Like Most About Fuse
– Getting inspired by the passion, commitment, and hard work of my colleagues (see Bo, Meghan, Jim, James, TJ, and Trey) (not to mention all of the fabulous coaches, faculty, and students)
– Getting more laps with design thinking. I learn something new and deepen my experience every time
– Meeting and networking with fantastic, passionate educators from all of the country (even the globe)
– The MoVE (Moment of Visible Empathy) Talks are always a highlight. I love the stories, the passion, the ideas, and the stage.
– Welcoming new (new to Mount Vernon or simply new to Fuse) Mount Vernon team members to the conference as one of their first experiences as part of the faculty.
What do you like most about Fuse?